Summary of Position:
Pantelion Films is currently seeking a full-time Manager, Digital Marketing to support digital marketing and social media for the Pantelion Films Spanish Language theatrical business. As the Manager, Digital Marketing, you’ll be a primary point of contact for social media agencies and work cross-functionally with Publicity, Marketing and Research to develop, implement, and optimize integrated strategies across digital campaigns.
Must be a creative, yet analytical thinker with experience in managing and executing plans with internal and external stakeholders including agencies, talent, and production teams. The ideal candidate has a deep knowledge of digital media, a love of Hispanic popular culture and the internet at large.
- Manage Pantelion theatrical digital marketing initiatives, which include social media, digital experiences, email marketing, YouTube, and digital media campaigns.
- Oversee multiple social channels (ie: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram) for a given film title from the development of a cohesive social strategy to the execution of a detailed editorial content calendar.
- Must have a flair for writing consumer-facing copy in Spanish for the social media space, and be able to take marketing direction, positioning and run with it.
- Perform social media community management duties, including copywriting, posting, live tweeting, replying to fans, etc.
- Produce content for live events such as red carpet premieres, press junkets and festival activations
- Manage paid social media to increase reach, working with Media agencies to test and determine target audiences for title campaigns and brand
- Primary point of contact for social media agencies, managing their day to day operations. Collaborate with digital agencies to ideate and create compelling, innovative digital experiences and custom content that drive engagement and awareness
- Partner with the marketing and publicity teams on strategy and creative to ensure optimization of all programs with a focus on driving viewership, and engagement
- Work with other Studio departments to maximize support of marketing efforts socially, including promotional partners, brands, consumer products, etc.
- Maintain robust knowledge of digital media and technology marketplaces, research and report competitive findings, and be an ambassador for digital within the business.
- Establish and grow social media platform partnerships, influencer relations and community outreach
- Liaison to internal and external teams to analyze digital metrics and trends to improve and/or add functionality, drive higher engagement and drive ticket sales
- Ensure data, learnings and ROI analysis from marketing campaigns are reported back to the business.
- Manage budgets and proposals, develop cohesive conclusions and present key findings at the executive level
- Must be able to prioritize, multitask, and focus while adhering to strict project timeline and budgets. Exceptional people and project management skills; ability to manage relationships with various business units, departments and consultants and external partners/agencies.
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented, with excellent time-management skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to function well in a collaborative, team oriented environment.
- Ability to accept changes readily, in job responsibilities and the work environment.
- Use of discretion and the maintenance of high levels of professionalism and confidentiality are absolutely required.
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor of Art or Bachelor of Science degree in Marketing, Communication or similar discipline preferred; and/or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-3 years of prior marketing experience with at least 1 year of digital and social marketing experience as a social community manager, including specific experience executing digital + paid social media plans.
- Fully fluent in Spanish – exceptional writing and conversational skills required. Native Spanish speaker a plus. Experience as bilingual community manager a plus.
- Proficiency in social media platforms and tools – Facebook, Facebook Business Manager, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, analytics tools, etc.
- Demonstrated experience and passion for social media and entertainment; educated in all current social platforms, emerging technology and Hispanic community engagement.
- Outstanding project management and written/verbal communication skills.
- Ability to adapt quickly to changing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with current best practices for increasing reach and growing follower count on social media.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite a plus, but not required.
- YouTube Certification a plus, but not required.
- Cover letter written in Spanish preferred.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.