Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for Payroll Specialist
- Takes guidance from Payroll Director to process payroll functions and ensure internal controls for multi-state, multi-company code bi-weekly computerized payroll system. Assist with audits and cross check payroll processes.
- Assist in the development and documentation of payroll procedures and processes for all recurring payroll functions in the ADP Payroll process. Revise and update manual as changes in process and procedures occur.
- Run the Payroll Interface from Successfactor to update ADP Payroll system. Research any issues from the interface.
- Administers and assist with employee and manager issues in the NOVAtime timekeeping system.
- Exports data from NOVAtime and load data into ADP.
- Assists with payroll processing reconciliation and audits.
- Responds and assists with requests for recurring and ad hoc reporting from ADP by processing and delivering routine payroll reports.
- Responds to all requests for employment verifications (written and verbal) in a timely manner.
- Keep up to date on legislation and regulation changes that affect the payroll process. Maintain knowledge base and resource information for multi-state payroll processing.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Experience & Skills:
- Must have 3 years payroll experience, with a minimum of 3 years prior experience with payroll systems, and 3 years computerized timekeeping system experience.
- Requires knowledge of wage and hour regulations, tax laws affecting payroll, and regulations on processing withholding and support orders.
- Experience with ADP Workforce now.
- Possess intermediate level skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.