Summary of Position:
POP has a position available for an Ad Sales Coordinator. This position will work with AEs, Planners, Traffic, Marketing, and Pricing & Planning teams.
- Allocate weekly weights and brands for advertisers
- Send flowcharts and EDIs
- Maintain daily communications with agency partners
- Ensure commercial instructions and copy is delivered on time
- Coordinate the fulfilment of marketing sponsorships
- Update deal delivery charts
Experience & Skills:
- The successful candidate with be a team-oriented individual with excellent computer and interpersonal skills
- Must be able to be flexible with the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects.
- A college degree is required.
Pop is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.