Lionbridge enables more than 4,500 of the world’s leading brands to increase global market share and drive deep engagement with their customers and communities. Our innovative cloud technology platform and our global crowd of more than 400,000 professional workers provide detail-critical business processes, including localization, digital marketing, and AI solutions, which ensure global brand consistency and relevancy. Based in Waltham, Mass., Lionbridge maintains solution centers in 27 countries.
The Manager, Marketing Analytics will design and build a solid analytical foundation that is essential to decision-making. This is a great opportunity for someone who enjoys working from a “blank page” and helping to shape our analytical approach. The ideal candidate is a tech savvy, data-driven marketer who will demonstrate marketing’s impact on the business. You’ll help recommend, onboard and manage a technology stack to measure the impact of marketing activities on business outcomes and demonstrate that marketing is a good steward of its resources. This is a new role that will report to the Director, Marketing Operations and is based in Waltham, Massachusetts.
- Partner with integrated campaign managers to establish consistent campaign tracking, KPIs, and dashboards. Identify gaps in our marketing funnel and surface opportunities for improvement
- Create an analytics agenda that leads to consistent delivery of insights that have a proven impact on the business. Drive a test and learn culture when it comes to analyzing data.
- Build and maintain a set of dashboards for C-suite and Marketing leadership that deliver transparency into marketing performance and tracking against KPIs
- Develop an attribution modeling approach and partner with sales in its adoption and use to drive business process change
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in data analytics or marketing operations (managing and analyzing data)
- Works effectively cross-functionally and makes data and insights accessible to stakeholders with varying levels of data capability
- Takes initiative and thinks independently, bringing together data from multiple sources to drive innovation in data analysis
- Experience with both enterprise and transactional business models is a plus
- Quick learner of new technology
- Adept at visualizing data and developing intuitive dashboards for the C-suite
- Familiarity with Marketing automation and/or attribution tools a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Statistics, Mathematics, Marketing Analytics, Market Research, Computer Science, related field or equivalent practical experience
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.