Would you like to join a brand-new Software Development Team working on exciting tools and automation to support game development for a variety of studios?
Join Lionbridge to work with a prominent US gaming company!
As Software Development Engineer you will take accountability for inventing and implementing new solutions while working in a small Software Development Team built from scratch in our Games Testing Department. On top of that, you’ll be provided with:
• Flexible type of contract (work contract with employee benefits package including private medical care, sport card and holiday allowance or B2B contract).
• Flexible working hours with ability to work partly from home.
• Possible travel opportunities.
• Office near city rail, car and bike parking.
• Professional development opportunities in a multi-cultural environment – Lionbridge has offices in 27 countries and many of these offices work collaboratively on projects, exposing our employees to a wide range of cultures and work styles.
• Lead initiatives in the design, development, configuration and maintenance of software for testing and automation system.
• Develop and maintain tools for automation tracking and reporting.
• Develop systems and processes to refine efficiency of automated testing solutions.
• Design, code and debug automation related test tools.
• Design and execute tests for applications.
• Implement and maintain testing frameworks and solutions.
• Remain current on software testing best practices and industry trends.
• Monitor software to detect and root cause code errors.
• Professional coding experience in a programming language like C# or C++.
• Proficiency with a broad range of data structures, algorithms.
• Fluency in English.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• Very good interpersonal skills; presentation and written communication skills are essential to build partnerships across offices around the world.
• Creativity, efficiency, attention to detail.