Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility, creativity, our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING A DIRECTOR – FINANCE & ADMINISTRATION
Our office in Toronto has an immediate opening for a Director - Finance & Administration to lead the financial operations and support the business leaders in the region. This is a broad role and highly visible job profile, providing the right candidate an opportunity to work closely with senior management and key stakeholders across various business units, with Corporate and Shared Services.
- Lead the regional Finance and Administration team
- Ensure accuracy of financial statements and management reports
- Support business leaders to prepare budgets and forecasts
- Variance analysis of actual results vs. budgets and estimates
- Review and finalize client agreements
- Analyze client profitability
- Ensure internal controls and processes are implemented and complied with
- Harmonize business processes and align to client expectations
- Working capital management
- Manage Capex and shared costs
- Manage business risks working with the other stakeholders
- Ad hoc projects
- Designated finance professional (CPA)
- Able to work independently and within a team environment, strong work ethic
- Experience in ERP software - experience in Maconomy a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Experience leading a team of 7 - 10 employees
- Able to multi-task, prioritize work, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Able to exercise confidentiality, tact, discretion and judgment handling sensitive information
- Experience in partnering with senior members of an organization
- Strong time management skills including the ability to manage time and deadlines independently
- Must have strong problem solving and organizational skills with an emphasis on attention to detail
- Able to lead and mentor a team pushing for continuous growth and evolution
- A proactive, entrepreneurial individual, able to manage multi-faceted responsibilities and build strong cross-functional relationships within a sophisticated, professional environment
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
- In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.