Did you know that we spend over 2,000 hours at work in a year? We want Clinicient to be a place where people from different backgrounds and experiences can do their best work, a place where our people belong, a place where we are people not titles, and a place where we want everyone to fulfill their potential. So, what do you think? Is this a place you would like to work? If so, we would love to hear from you.
The position requires an experienced software developer who will be concerned with the design, creation and maintenance of a specialized healthcare application.
- Technical design and development using Delphi and SQL Server
- De-bug and diagnose functionality via Delphi and SQL.
- Fix custom issues and offer solutions.
- Meet expectations and schedules established by yourself and your team.
- Provide troubleshooting and root cause analysis for production issues that are escalated to the engineering team
- Develop cutting edge solutions to maximize the performance, scalability, and distributed processing capabilities of the system
- Work with development teams in an agile context as it relates to software development, including test driven development, automated unit testing and test fixtures, and sometimes pair programming
- Actively participate in code reviews with talented software engineers and management.
- Work closely with program management to ensure business vision and requirements are addressed correctly.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be a role model of Clinicient’s Core Values: People; Client Focused; Trust; Innovation; Fun; Excellence and Teamwork.
- Strong communication skills, ability to work collaboratively and independently.
- Software development lifecycle grounding, experience with one of (Waterfall, Spiral/Iterative, Agile/Scrum)
- Strong analytic skills, ability to decompose complex issues and work through problems.
- Strong SQL skills, ability to decompose stored procedures called from Delphi to solve bugs, develop solutions.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related degree highly desired.
- 4+ years’ experience developing in Delphi (any version) experience,
- Strong windows application development experience.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008+ experience.
- Interface, integration experience.
- 2 tier and N-tier development experience.
Clinicient's vision is to improve 20 million lives by 2025. This is our higher purpose and what drives us to help therapists and clinics thrive in all aspects of their business. Get inspired by how therapists are improving lives every day.
Our mission is a noble one: to reward great care through partnerships with the clinicians we serve. We do this by combining the clinical tools that allow our clients to efficiently deliver and document care and the financial tools to maximize reimbursements.
Benefits and Perks
Clinicient offers a generous benefits plan to all employees. In addition, we offer a $100.00 monthly transportation reimbursement, 401k plan, wellness program, and paid time-off. Eligible employees can also take advantage of a four-week paid parental leave policy, which is for moms and dads. We are in the heart of downtown, Portland, Oregon and offer a flexible and creative workplace that includes a game room, fully stocked fridge, local microbrews, and many fun events throughout the year.
Clinicient is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.