At GCC, employees are our most important resource. As a part of the GCC family, you'll be welcomed into a culture that promotes the company vision and internal career growth. Our company vision is to have our customers recognize us as a business partner that generates the most value to their construction projects. We're a sustainable growing company, a great place to work and a solid investment for our shareholders. Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua is an enterprise with a global and sustainable approach. Our production is mainly devoted to the manufature and sale of gray Portland cement, mortar, premixed concrete, concrete blocks, plaster, aggregates and other construction materials.
This position is responsible for tracking equipment information into various systems. Compiles information and records to ensure compliance and to assist procurement in assuring the correct inventory is available.
- Daily entry of equipment miles/hours into the SAP and RTA maintenance modules.
- Daily entry of work order labor into SAP.
- Create unit number of new equipment in SAP. Add new unit info into SAP and RTA.
- Keep SAP and RTA equipment list current-add or remove units due to acquiring, transferring from other districts, or selling.
- Help with identifying and creating portable plant equipment unit numbers in SAP.
- Create blanket work orders in SAP for all new equipment.
- Set up and follow up on all warranty work to our equipment. For proper billing to OEM.
- Create and send out the weekly equipment service lists to all plants.
- Keep all annual service check lists up to date.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed.
- Performs some purchasing of parts and other miscellaneous items.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English.
- Must have good phone skills.
- Must have good computer/typing skills.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with vendors, mechanics and inter-company personnel.
- Knowledge of trucks/concrete plant components
- SAP knowledge
GCC Competencies / Position compentencies
Physical Demands & Work Conditions
WC: Office environment
We hold each other accountable to live our core values of health and safety, attitude of service, integrity, teamwork, innovation and excellence. GCC employees demonstrate these values every day.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
GCC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors, including skills, abilities and experience.
Please click the links to view the federal compliance posters for: EEOC, FMLA, USERRA, and EPPA.