GCC Location: Trident Plant, Three Forks, MT
At GCC, employees are our most important resource. As a part of the GCC family, you'll be welcomed into a culture that promotes the company vision and internal career growth. Our company vision is to have our customers recognize us as a business partner that generates the most value to their construction projects. We're a sustainable growing company, a great place to work and a solid investment for our shareholders. Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua is an enterprise with a global and sustainable approach. Our production is mainly devoted to the manufature and sale of gray Portland cement, mortar, premixed concrete, concrete blocks, plaster, aggregates and other construction materials.
These positions are for the children of the Trident Plant employees that are over the age of 18 and are going to college or into the military in the fall.
Performs labor activities onsite at the direction of supervisor.
- Following all safety practices and wear personal protective equipment
- Sweeping, shoveling, digging, painting, as well as other industrial labor duties.
- The ability to read documents and instructions, in written form and electronically
- Operate mobile and other equipment
- Use telephones and two way radios
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Working in a dusty work environment, will be exposed to extreme temperatures (cold, hot, humid, windy, etc.)
- Work in confined areas and spaces
- Stand, walk, use cat walks, work at heights, climb ladders and stairs
- Work various shifts on short notice
- Work overtime as required
- Effective communicate verbally, in writing and electronically
- Be at work, on time, as scheduled
- High school diploma or equivalent
- A minimum of 1 year experience working as a laborer, preferably in an industrial, manufacturing environment.
- Computer literate, Microsoft Windows
GCC Competencies / Position compentencies
Physical Demands & Work Conditions
Physical Demand: Heavy
WC: 9. Extremes temperatures (C or H)
WC: Confined spaces
WC: Fumes, dusts or odors
WC: High voltage
WC: Mechanical hazards
WC: Wet & humid
We hold each other accountable to live our core values of health and safety, attitude of service, integrity, teamwork, innovation and excellence. GCC employees demonstrate these values every day.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
GCC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors, including skills, abilities and experience.
Please click the links to view the federal compliance posters for: EEOC, FMLA, USERRA, and EPPA.