GCC Location: Trident Plant, Three Forks, MT
At GCC, employees are our most important resource. As a part of the GCC family, you'll be welcomed into a culture that promotes the company vision and internal career growth. Our company vision is to have our customers recognize us as a business partner that generates the most value to their construction projects. We're a sustainable growing company, a great place to work and a solid investment for our shareholders. Grupo Cementos de Chihuahua is an enterprise with a global and sustainable approach. Our production is mainly devoted to the manufature and sale of gray Portland cement, mortar, premixed concrete, concrete blocks, plaster, aggregates and other construction materials.
Under direct supervision this position provides administrative support for direct manager and department.
- Schedules and organizes meetings and activities for direct manager and department support.
- Arranges travel and lodging for direct manager and supporting department as needed.
- Performs purchasing and inventory of office and kitchen supplies for location.
- Collects and distributes mail daily for department.
- Completes and submits expense reports for direct manager and designated leaders within 30 days of credit card charges.
- Answers phone calls for direct manager and location reception as needed. Consistently convey messages to correct person if unavailable.
- Develops presentation materials for direct manager and supporting department including printed materials, email communications and power point presentations when directed.
- Approves and submits invoices for payment to accounts payable within 30 days of invoice date.
- Creates and distributes location specific reports.
- Data entry into company and external systms.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- One year experience in administrative work is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication in English
- Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite including: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access
- Associate's Degree or 2-3 years experience
GCC Competencies / Position compentencies
Focus on the client
Physical Demands & Work Conditions
Physical Demand: Light
WC: Office environment
We hold each other accountable to live our core values of health and safety, attitude of service, integrity, teamwork, innovation and excellence. GCC employees demonstrate these values every day.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
GCC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions are based on job-related factors, including skills, abilities and experience.
Please click the links to view the federal compliance posters for: EEOC, FMLA, USERRA, and EPPA.