Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility, creativity, our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING A CRM ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE DESCRIPTION:
As an Account Executive you will be responsible for managing digital and CRM advertising campaigns. Initially a big part of your role will be to ensure that the client is on boarded smoothly. You will be a key player on the account team and will be asked to support with several initiatives ranging from: working with agency partners, and assisting with marketing plans, and marketing meetings.
The ideal candidate will thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment and have a passion for digital and CRM.
· Managing timelines and budgets
· Become the product/market expert, continually expanding your knowledge and sharing this information on a regular basis with team members
· Handling broadcast, digital and print production
· Anticipate client needs before they are requested and review them with the team
· Take an active role in the planning process by contributing to the project brief (positioning, benefits, etc.) and being the source of relevant product and market information
· Maintain strong client rapport, building on the relationship by demonstrating a genuine sense of responsibility for the success of the team
· Be aware of client requirements and guarantee that the agency has marshaled sufficient resources to effectively meet those needs
Desired Skills and Experience
· 1-2 years Account Service experience within an advertising setting
· Ability to multi-task and prioritize within a constantly changing environment with varying demands, often on accelerated timelines. “Sweats the details”, has strong analytical skills, is computer literate (MS Office Suite), has excellent written and oral communication skills
· Good analytical skills, is flexible, has good written and oral communication skills
· Experience with automotive or financial based clients a plus
· Digital and CRM experience a must
· Able to deliver flawless execution in an efficient manner
· Strong project and time management skills
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
· We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
· Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
· We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
· In order to foster this we offer:
· A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
· A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
· Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
· Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.