Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility and creativity and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
CURRENTLY HIRING A CRM STRATEGIST
The strategy team is currently seeking a CRM Strategist to help in the gathering and synthesis of consumer and business research with the goal of helping to find meaningful insights to drive customer experience strategies drives business for our clients. we’re looking for a candidate who can combine a creative mind set with a scientific, analytical framework. This person is a data steward who is dedicated to data quality, consistency, and detailed analysis. you are responsible for turning data insights into compelling content, and optimizing ongoing communications with our clients’ customers. The position reports directly to the VP of Strategy.
1. Interpret marketing and customer data to generate insights and showcase opportunities to clients
2. Manage reporting to client and account teams to inform the next campaign brief/strategy and marketing planning cycle
3. Data development including working with technical teams and client on getting the data required for reporting and measurement with a focus on quality
4. Reporting by leveraging automation and ad/hoc reporting for CRM, social, digital and media sources
· 3+ years of experience in database marketing/analytics/CRM/digital
· Loves data in all forms (CRM, Web/Digital, Social, Media) and hunting for insights
· The person that we are looking for will be confident, self-motivated, critical and persuasive
· Is fixated on solving puzzles and problems
· Stays on top of the latest in data visualization, trends and shifts in data
· Packaging insights and data to deliver valuable marketing intelligence to clients
· Passionate about customer experience and marketing strategy and looking to develop their career in this area long term
· Experience in designing and gleaning insights from dashboards
· Obsessed with the details
· Automate recurring process
· Ability to focus on a task while considering the next project
· Expert knowledge of Excel and Powerpoint
· Experience with Salesforce, Siebel CRM and other CRM platforms is an asset but not required
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.