Digital Project Manager
Are you curious, organized and a team-player? Are you a self-starter with a passion for advertising?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility, creativity, our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
Are you super organized, have a passion for seeing a project from start to finish and savvy with the web, digital and interactive environment? Cossette Vancouver is in search for a Digital Project Manager with a passion for all things technical/digital. Not only will you have a solid agency track record but you are also awesome in many ways.
Tell us how you will fit in.
About the Role:
- Working with Account Services and Production teams, understanding a client’s business objectives and specific needs
- Development of detailed execution plans for projects including comprehensive production schedules and budgets
- Development of statement of work documentation and liaising with client IT teams to coordinate website requirements
- Production/resource planning and executing including internal facilitation, briefings, status meetings, and communication
- Production monitoring and prioritization
- Communicating a project’s progress with clients and internal teams
- Development and execution of testing plans
- Project administration and close-out
- Client billings and profitability analysis
- 4+ years project management experience specific to web/interactive production, preferably within the web or ad agency environment
- Experience with technical projects and website builds
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects within strict deadlines and budgetary constraints
- Demonstrated organizational abilities and attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic team player
- Formal training in one or more of following areas; Project Management, Business, Marketing, New Media or similar
If you love creating great advertising and can roll with the punches in this super fast paced environment, we’d love to hear from you!
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly.
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
- In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Opportunity to hone your ping-pong and pool skills.
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website www.cossette.com Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.