Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility, creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
WE ARE NOW HIRING AN ASSISTANT MEDIA PLANNER
- Maintains media library and media kit file
- Build rapport with media vendor representatives and manage agency/client relations with them on an ongoing basis
- Execute and manage the Request for Proposal + Media Purchase Authorization process
- Generates newspaper/ print insertion orders for Clients
- Assists with tracking media expenditures to ensure agency and client budget compliance
- Collaborates with media team members to resolve media billing issues
- Collects data and assists in writing competitive reports
- Assists with smaller proposal evaluations and client media plans
- Research and comment on new and emerging media opportunities within the Canadian media landscape
- Budget and media cost tracking and analysis
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.