Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
Our Director, Digital Operations is the fulcrum of our flawless digital delivery. This person is a leader and exemplar of operational excellence to the entire agency. They will hone Cossette’s operational processes; maintain a high level of quality through all products, coach teams, and be an overall transformative influence within our organization.
- Partnering with our Account, Strategy, Creative, Finance, HR, and IT teams to evaluate our digital operations and execute operational strategies
- Developing SLAs and meaningful KPIs
- Instilling an Agile mentality in all interactions
- Really have a finger on the pulse of our business
- Taking a problem and diving dive deep into the issue then provide a simple explanation and solution
To you, being a leader means:
- Challenging and influencing the team to get out of their comfort zone to deliver value earlier in the process
- Fostering a culture of continuous improvement through truthfulness, consultation, and accountability
- Setting objectives and walking a path of services with your team to deliver results
- Being able to assess competencies and develop talent
- Ensuring succession planning for key positions
- Thriving in a climate of change
Your arsenal of skills includes:
- Over 7 years in a managerial/operations/leadership position within complex digital environments
- Bachelor or Masters degree in a technical field or equivalent technical experience
- Project management experience in Agile and Waterfall environments
- Attention to detail more so than 80% of your co-workers
- Ability to communicate clearly, effectively, on paper and in front of large groups
- Daily interaction with financial, accounting, and operational systems/documents
- Specific CRM experience is an added bonus
- CSM, PMP, ITIL…etc are all welcome.
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
- In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.