Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
We are currently hiring a SQL/.NET Developer
Work with CRM directors and Technical Architects to develop advanced data management solutions and ETL processes.
Write and maintain SQL procedures, queries and BI automations within Microsoft SQL Server
Write and maintain user interfaces and reporting tools around the database solutions (.NET C#, ASP.NET)
Suggest and implement optimizations in existing data applications
Support the team during campaign execution and data mining
Write technical specs for simple, moderate and complex programming assignments
Deliver quality solutions on time and actively inform project managers about the project status
Expert skills with MS SQL Server, including T-SQL, SSIS, database optimization and administration
Ability to develop ER diagrams, identify keys, entities, attributes, relationships and business rules for data warehouse
Strong Object Oriented Programming experience in C# required
Experience with ASP.NET MVC pattern for application development
Must be able to work well in a fast paced multi-tasking team environment
Able to accomplish simple, moderate, and complex programming tasks without assistance
Understand entire application and how the pieces fit together
Able to troubleshoot and resolve problems in existing code
Working knowledge of Tableau would be plus
- A passion for continuous learning and staying informed of the latest trends and technologies.
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
- In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.