Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is currently looking to hire an Assistant to support the President of Interactive Ventures & Games. Responsibilities:
- Manage heavy calendar, organize extensive travel, handle phones, prep for meetings, as well as organize and update department documents.
- Liaise directly with various levels of executives and vendors.
Experience & Skills:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in an administrative support role
- Working knowledge of global game developers, the interactive entertainment landscape, AR/VR developers & associated publishers and platforms
- In-depth working knowledge & experience with the global conferences associated with gaming, interactive entertainment and consumer electronics
- Candidate should be able to prioritize, have a thick skin, be detail-oriented and multi-task well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and capable of working with confidential information
- Possess excellent computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Windows & iOS)
- Excellent communication skills
- College degree is required