Take your first steps towards an exciting career! Join an innovative global organization where you can use your talents to the fullest! HAWORTH - a family owned company that values diversity and inclusion. A global leader in the sustainable design and manufacture of organic workspaces. We are leaders in office furniture and architectural interiors. Join a company that values innovation, sustainability, and you!
We are currently looking for INTERNAL AUDITOR III to work in our Holland, MI facility.
This is a Senior Internal Audit role that will help to advance internal audit function, worldwide. This position will conduct varied internal financial and operational audits around the world and will work with all levels of the company, including executive management. Through their partnership with local financial and operations teams, they will identify ways to improve processes to achieve efficiencies while maintaining or improving internal controls.
The primary responsibilities of the Internal Auditor III will be:
- Lead internal audit engagements by researching projects and recommending audit procedures and schedules.
- Interview appropriate members within areas being audited to understand processes.
- Create narratives and process flows associated with areas being audited to document current process and identify control points.
- Conduct internal audits of financial and operational processes and internal controls to ensure compliance with established company policies/procedures.
- Analyze records, reports and other documentation while performing tests to support assessment of processes and internal controls.
- Create audit work papers to document audit tests and findings.
- Recommend and implement process improvements to improve operational performance.
- Support external auditors with performing process walkthroughs, tests of controls and substantive testing.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA).
- Five years’ finance experience, including three years auditing experience with public accounting firm or Corporate Internal Audit department.
- Experience working in a corporate internal audit department.
- MBA and/or Certified Management Accountant (CMA) certification.
- Experience with SAP.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational and collaborative skills.
- Strong accounting, analysis, problem-solving and data-gathering skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Must be able to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities concurrently.
- Ability to manage conflict.
This position will also require:
- Ability to travel overnight away from corporate offices, including internationally and for 1-2 weeks at a time, up to 20-30 percent of time.
- Ability to support international members during their work day, which may require calls at various times during the day.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- To be able to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
HAWORTH - where global perspective and a unique design point of view come together beautifully to create Organic Workspace® solutions.
As an EEO/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.
If you require an accommodation in the application process please contact email@example.com.