Take your first steps towards an exciting career! Join an innovative global organization where you can use your talents to the fullest! HAWORTH - a family owned company that values diversity and inclusion. A global leader in the sustainable design and manufacture of organic workspaces. We are leaders in office furniture and architectural interiors. Join a company that values innovation, sustainability, and you!
We are currently looking for Instructional Designer - Technical Implementations to work in our Holland, MI facility.
The Instructional Designer designs, develops, and delivers training programs in support of Haworth’s world class global IT department. Specifically, this position will support SAP training deployment needs across a diverse group of participants within the supply chain. Training may support various departments and regions across Haworth’s global network, however, the team is presently focused on deployments within manufacturing, and purchasing. This role will be required to consult with subject matter experts within IT and the business to design programs that include instructional objectives, content, and media to train internal and external audiences. The successful candidate will also be responsible for conducting needs and job analysis to determine appropriate training requirements and to evaluate the effectiveness of training programs, ensuring that appropriate revisions are made and quality standards are met.
- A Bachelor's degree in Instructional Design, Education, Organizational Development, Business Administration, Communications, Psychology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- One year full-time experience in adult learning and instructional design using the ADDIE model.
- Experience with providing support or planning for software implementation projects.
- Ability to consult with subject matter experts and business stakeholders.
- Ability to break down complexity to recommend and deliver learning solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills.
- Excellent presentation skills at all levels within an organization.
- Experience delivering Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) training, specifically SAP.
- Experience with the uPerform software platform.
- Experience with class administration functions with an LMS software.
- Understanding of Change Management concepts and application.
This Job Also Requires
- Ability to provide classroom instruction and/or facilitation to various audiences ranging in class size of 6 to 200.
- Ability to move and lift material weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to travel overnight away from corporate offices, including internationally, up to 40 percent of the time.
- Requires current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Requires job seeker to be able to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
HAWORTH - where global perspective and a unique design point of view come together beautifully to create Organic Workspace® solutions.
As an EEO/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.
If you require an accommodation in the application process please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.