Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
CURRENTLY HIRING AN ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE
We are looking for an energetic self-starter with a passion for advertising to join one of Canada's top communication companies and be a part of our success!
The ideal candidate will thrive in an extremely fast-paced environment and will be coming from a current Account Executive or Coordinator role.
- Managing timelines and budgets
- Become the product/market expert, continually expanding your knowledge and sharing this information on a regular basis with team members
- Maintain the momentum and efficient completion of all client projects
- Handling broadcast and print production
- Anticipate client needs before they are requested and review them with the team
- Provide a supporting role in the planning process by contributing to the project brief and being the source of relevant product and market information
- Maintain strong client rapport, building on the relationship by demonstrating a genuine sense of responsibility for the success of the team
- Be aware of client requirements and guarantee that the agency has marshaled sufficient resources to effectively meet those needs
- Owning competitive activity, including tracking creative and writing reports
- Post Secondary education (Ideally in advertising or marketing)
- 1- 3 years of experience
- Strong Communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong client relationship-building skills
- Broadcast and print production experience
- Knowledge of convergent disciplines an asset
- Strong project management and project coordination/execution skills
- Ability and willingness to work in a very fast paced environment with quick turnaround and tight deadlines
- Detailed, organized and with a strong sense of urgency
- Solutions oriented
- A true team player
- Ability to work independently while keeping the Account Supervisor informed
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
- In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.