Take your first steps towards an exciting career! Join an innovative global organization where you can use your talents to the fullest! HAWORTH - a family owned company that values diversity and inclusion. A global leader in the sustainable design and manufacture of organic workspaces. We are leaders in office furniture and architectural interiors. Join a company that values innovation, sustainability, and you!
We are currently looking for OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE to work in our Holland, MI facility.
As an Occupational Health Nurse with Haworth you will provide skilled nursing care and emergency first-aid to all Haworth members. You will also work independently, and with your team, to perform case management on worker’s compensation, disability and other medical claims. The team is also an integral part of Haworth’s Health and Wellness Programs as the team will work to promote and improve health awareness and lifestyle changes through teaching or leading informative meeting and programs for members.
More specifically an Occupational Health Nurse with Haworth will do the following:
- Provide emergency nursing care, health program counseling, first-aid, arrange transport to hospital and process appropriate follow-up examinations and activities.
- Perform daily case management functions and process accident reports and follow-up, ensuring proper delivery of care and documentation.
- Assist with maintaining Haworth’s Health and Wellness Programs to promote and improve health awareness and lifestyle changes for Haworth members.
- Coordinate regulatory programs, including audiology, pulmonary and Department of Transportation (DOT) testing. Maintain appropriate documentation to ensure compliance.
- Provide support for the hiring process by conducting pre-placement evaluations as needed.
- Coordinate procurement of equipment and supplies and disburse safety equipment and apparel to members.
- Nursing degree (BSN or ASN).
- Must be currently licensed in State of Michigan as Registered Professional Nurse (RN).
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSM).
- Experience working in an ER or ICU.
- Two years’ experience in Occupational Health Nursing.
- Experience with developing safety programs.
- Ability to be part of a rotation to take emergencies calls during all three shifts of operation.
- Ability to travel between Michigan plants (Kentwood, Big Rapids, Ludington).
- Strong Customer Service skill set with the ability to handle challenging customer situations with tact and professionalism.
- High energy with the ability to be tenacious with follow thru.
- Strong investigative and problem solving skills.
- Must be able to balance multiple high priority items while handling more urgent needs that arise at any time.
- Must have and maintain valid driver’s license.
- Requires current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Requires job seeker to be able to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
HAWORTH - where global perspective and a unique design point of view come together beautifully to create Organic Workspace® solutions.
To apply for this job, and to learn more about the possibilities at Haworth, please visit our website at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
As an EEO/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.
If you require an accommodation in the application process please contact email@example.com.