Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility, creativity, our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we were named Strategy Agency of the Year! At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
We are on the lookout for an energetic, self-starter to join our Vancouver team as our new superstar Account Supervisor. Ideally you will have a breadth of knowledge and experience in digital, and traditional advertising. Not only will you have a solid agency track record, but also you are awesome in many ways. Tell us how you will fit in.
- Day-to-day liaison between internal and client teams to ensure that the project vision is realized and client expectations are met
- Maintains day-to-day client contact on assigned projects and communicates challenges and opportunities to senior team members
- Works with senior team members to understand client business/marketing objectives and key target audiences for integrated communications
- Develops quotes, timelines and creative briefs
- Assists in planning, coordinating, and leading effective internal and client meetings
- Sources, compiles and provides research materials as required
- Partner with finance and production departments to ensure projects are on time and within budget
- 3+ years experience in Client Services in an agency environment
- Degree or Diploma in Advertising, Marketing or similar field
- Digital marketing experience a plus
- Demonstration of proficient presentation and writing skills
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to persuade an audience
- Meticulous, a little OCD and never let things fall through the cracks
- Ability to demonstrate teamwork and effective leadership skills
- Ability to manage their time and the time of others
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside of the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about. In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website.
Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
Visit www.cossette.com to apply
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.