Digital Media Planner/Buyer
Are you curious, organized and a team-player? Are you a self-starter with a passion for advertising?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility, creativity, our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named Strategy Agency of the Year. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
Are you super organized, with a high attention to detail and a passion for all things digital? You thrive in an environment that includes optimizing numbers, reporting and garnering insights from campaigns. Cossette Vancouver is in search for an Digital Media Planner/Buyer. Not only will you have a solid agency track record but you are also awesome in many ways. Tell us how you will fit in.
- Build and maintain relationships with vendors, agency partners and clients
- Execute digital advertising campaigns from inception through to execution
- Research and apply emerging opportunities in the evolving digital media landscape
- Monitor, analyze and report on campaign results making strategic optimization recommendations where necessary
- Setting campaigns live/trafficking – including social media platforms
- Provide support and work closely with digital coordinator
- Working with ad operations to ensure discrepancies are actioned in a timely manner
- 3+ years digital media planning & buying experience and executing result-focused digital advertising
- Knowledge of industry tools such as comScore, ad serving solutions, social media platforms
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
- Insatiable desire to continually learn and stay on top of industry news & trends
- Reporting and analytical skills with ability to distill digital media performance data into meaningful and actionable insight
- Strong communication skills, and ability to work in a team environment
- Personable, confident and capable of managing client relationships
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
If you love creating great advertising and can roll with the punches in this super fast paced environment, we’d love to hear from you!
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly.
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
- In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Opportunity to hone your ping-pong and pool skills.
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website www.cossette.com Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.