Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING A DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
We’re looking for a digital guru who has worked on websites projects, app solutions, CRM programs, ad units, and
api integrations. You should be excited when you hear the words Node.js, React, Github, JIRA, Scoping, Pizza.
This might sound a bit like you:
· You’re more organized than a closet organizer!
· They call you the digital Yoda, you’re the first person people seek when they have a complicated digital project coming up.
· You can catch bugs and errors on websites and applications faster than a bug zapper with flies.
Hard skills and qualifications needed:
· 2 plus years of experience ( ideally within a digital advertising agency)
· Proven success in managing multiple and fast-moving projects simultaneously
· Expertise in setting and managing client/stakeholder expectations
· Strong verbal and written communication skills
· Strong leadership and interpersonal skills
· Strong attention to detail and focus on project and task completion
· Solid working knowledge of web technologies and digital best practices
· Demonstrated ability to discern technical design implications as they relate to functional design
· A self-starter with the ability to take initiative and drive a project from initiation to closure
· Ability to set and manage priorities wisely
· Strong conflict management skills
Here’s what a typical day might look like:
You will be responsible for executing and achieving the objectives of our Digital programs. You will be responsible for managing the program’s scope, budget and schedule, while always delivering high quality work. You will work closely with all verticals including: account services, creative and the technology team. Aside from working closely with internal stakeholders you will be client facing and be responsible for developing a strong relationship with them.
Other responsibilities include:
• Identifies and documents project scope, constraints, deliverables, assumptions, unknowns and risks to the project objectives
• Identifies all project stakeholders
• Resources team members as needed
• Works with all team members to breakdown deliverables into tasks, each with an estimated level of effort and dependency details
• Creates detailed project plans, timelines, budgets and SOWs
o Ensures relevant team members are including in the planning process
o Ensures creative concepts and technical constraints meet the client’s business objectives, as well as fit within budget and timing specifications for the project
• Communicates and provides timely project statuses to the project team, key stakeholders, and management
• Proactively identifies project risks, creating risk management and mitigation plans with the team
• Engages third party vendors where required
Briefs QA analyst on each project’s QA requirements and oversees the creation of the project test plan
• Acts as a consultant on digital feasibility, strategy and best practices in the definition phase and throughout the project lifecycle
• Consistently strives to improve process within the digital department and across the agency, in an effort to improve relationships and streamline collaboration across all project stakeholders
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
- In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.