PPC is the global leader in connective technology. PPC's award-winning connectors, cables and accessories are used by cable systems, satellite networks and wireless businesses around the world. PPC is proud of its worldwide reputation for technical leadership and innovation. We hold more patents in connector technology than any other company in the world. Seeking out network issues or recurring problems in network components as technology advances ensures that our solutions exceed our customers' and the industry's expectations for value, quality and reliability.
PPC is just one of the many brands that make up Belden’s impressive portfolio. Belden is a multi-billion dollar global organization of 10,000 talented people that supports the mission-critical network infrastructure and audio visual broadcast needs of many of the world’s best-known brands, placing us at the heart of the global transformation to a truly connected world. We are seeking driven, results-oriented team members to help us continue to grow and succeed.
PPC (a Belden Company) is now hiring an experience Graphic Designer to join our Syracuse, NY team.
Our Graphic Designer will be principally responsible for multimedia (video, web and print) marketing collateral that delivers key brand and product messages supporting the company’s overall marketing strategy. Experience with print, video and animation marketing design tools required.
Responsibilities of our Graphic Designer will include:
- Ownership of the full creative process (concept through delivery) for a wide range of multimedia materials, including: Multi-faceted Media Collateral, Web/Digital Packages, Graphics Animation, Video Production, Photography, Exhibit Design, Product Marketing Assets, Brochures, Booklets, Flyers, Posters, Presentation Materials, and All Other Miscellaneous Collateral
- Work collaboratively with Content Specialist to maintain style and form standards on all marketing assets
- Act as the principal relationship-driver with third-party print houses and design groups
- Liaise with digital agency partners on collateral production and management
- All other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience for our Graphic Designer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Multimedia Communications, Graphic Design, or other related field
- 3 or more years of applicable experience
- Demonstrated history in creative development, graphic design, and multimedia production
- Demonstrated experience with photography and visual editing
- Experience with web design and HTML Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite, including: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere, Animate, Flash, and After Effects Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects under deadline
- Ability to think independently and creatively
- Customer-focused and service-oriented
- Excellent written communication, oral communication, and presentation skills
- Experience must include an understanding of design and typography best practices, and the process of creating electronic and print pieces from concept through delivery
At PPC we trust in our people, products, and direction which allow us to cultivate a winning environment bringing us to where we are today. As the industry leader, we not only value the customer, but we make it a point to treat each employee like family. By fostering a good work-life balance, offering training opportunities, education assistance, excellent medical benefits, wellness initiatives, and much more, we attract and retain high-level talent to help us grow our business. A career at PPC is much more than a job; it’s an opportunity.
These statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work involved for this job. It is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of this job.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions without regard to race, gender, disability, or protected veteran status.