Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
WE ARE NOW HIRING AN AD OPS COORDINATOR
- Campaign Trafficking: Create and manage campaigns led by the planning and buying teams. The online advertising campaigns utilize CPV, CPA, CPC, and CPM pricing models.
- Social and Video advertising expertise: Support campaign execution across social media and video-platform campaigns, such as within the Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube advertising ecosystems, either immediately or through internal training.
- Campaign Maintenance: Investigate and manage all systems to keep up-to-date with the most recent campaign information (bidding strategies, ad testing frameworks, targeting details, etc.).
- Strategic Execution: Compare the current campaign execution strategies with new ideas to test and iterate to find incremental improvements.
- Process Enhancement: Continuously support the development and improvement of ad operational processes. Drive efficiency across all digital execution.
- University degree required and (fresh grads are welcome)
- General knowledge of media documents, terminology + research tools is a benefit
- Attention to detail required
- Strong MS excel skills
- Post secondary diploma preferably in a media or marketing related program
- Willing to continually learn and stay ahead of the new media curve
- Strong written and verbal presentation
- Strong skills in MS Office is a benefit
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
- In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.