Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
• Own and manage architecture for Cossette’s leading clients. This includes the digital architecture frameworks, and the specific architecture solutions to deliver on the fast growing set of business needs
• Support the creation of overall Enterprise Roadmaps for the digital solutions portfolios across Cossette clients. This includes the active management of understanding new and emerging technologies within the digital and martech domains.
• Drive conversations with Cossette’s clients-side business leaders to understand their needs and outline innovative options to move the digital agenda forward in a strategic way
• Work closely with the digital delivery teams of Cossette clients to ensure quality delivery of the digital projects
• Provide digital leadership to the development and implementation of corporate policies, standards, and procedures that provide effective architecture, governance and management Cossette’s clients ad tech systems and data assets
• Partner with Cossette’s clients’ digital & business teams to develop new digital ideas and proof of concept
• Actively monitor the rapid advances of the digital business and technology landscape, both within the ad tech and martech industries
• Collaborate with performance and programmatic teams on measurement and targeting implementations to maximize functionality from DSPs and other buying platforms
• Provide development and management to the ad operations team
• Provide troubleshooting support for the ad operations team that supports English offices for Vision 7’s media campaign trafficking
• Lead and actively manage the digital ad ops systems evolution to ensure internal efficiency as well as to drive client campaign successes
• 4+ years’ experience in a large digital organization, within a minimum of 2 years in website and digital strategy design
• In-depth experience architecting and implementing solutions involving digital platforms
• Deep understanding of the digital marketing
• Understanding of common patterns, frameworks, and reference architectures for digital solutions
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
- In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.