Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
We are currently hiring a Drupal Developer
Some of your responsibilities will included but not be limited to:
- Develop front-end sites and dynamic emails for various client projects
- Develop HTML5 banners and interstitials
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Provide website maintenance and enhancements
- Maintain graphic standards and branding throughout the product’s interface
- Work alongside the designers to deliver high-quality, polished experience
- Promote usability best practices
- Apply and recommend AODA standards
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date on emerging technologies
- Proficient understanding of HTML5 and responsive design
- Proficient knowledge of CSS3, including elements like animations, transitions and transformations
- Proven working experience with Drupal and Wordpress
- Working experience with LESS, Stylus or SASS
- Knowledge and working experience of AODA and WCAG
- Extensive experience with code management tools, particularly with GIT
- Familiarity with image authoring tools, to be able to crop, resize, or perform small adjustments on an image. Familiarity with tools such as Sketch or Photoshop
- Experience with JIRA, Asana or other QA and collaboration tools
- Experience with AWS and/or Azure considered a plus
- Experience with Node.js considered a plus
- Experience using automators, such as Gulp or Grunt considered a plus
- University BA and/or post-secondary education
- Minimum 3+ years experience as a web developer
- Ability to create documentation and clearly communicate
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
- In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.