Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
FINANCIAL OPERATIONS SPECIALIST
As a Financial Operations Specialist you will work closely with several departments including Accounts, Finance & the Operations team to support daily financial operations on with all agency clients. Some of your day to day responsibilities will include:
- Billing Management (management of BCRs, Invoice Trackers, Billing Reports, etc)
- Assisting in creation and management of Quarterly and Year End Accrual Reports
- Creation of Budget and responsible for the quotation for large clients
- You will be responsible for managing all agency time sheets
- Responsible for attending and contributing to monthly finance meetings to identify billing priorities
- Coding of Billable and Non-Billable Supplier Invoices and Process
- Handling Accounts Payables and dealing with supplier payments
- Preparation of Cheque Requisition forms and submission
- Dealing with ad hoc projects when needed
- Oversee New Client/Product Set Ups & Other Internal Coding Updates in Financial System
- Support other functions within the Financial Operations team for accurate financial reports, data and financial analysis and efficiency
- Supporting the Financial Operations team during audits and regulatory examinations where necessary
The Ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
- A self-starter and who is highly familiar with Excel, Pivot tables and other analytical tools.
- Advertising Agency experience considered an asset
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team-oriented environment and under tight deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with excellent problem solving, strong analytical and people management skills
- Ability to network and communicate effectively across levels and departments while meeting strict timelines
- An educational background from a business or finance related program considered an asset
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
- In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.