Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
Marketing Cloud Manager
We have a great opportunity as a marketing cloud manager available within our Digital department. Our digital team has been rapidly growing and we are looking to add a marketing cloud manager to our team of rock stars. As a MCM for the agency you will be the subject matter expert when it comes to anything salesforce marketing cloud related. You will work closely with a wide variety of clients and lead digital projects within this scope. You will be involved in leading email marketing campaigns and ensuring best practices are followed in order to ensure execution of flawless campaigns. Aside from being a master of email marketing execution you will have a strong understanding of email marketing reporting and be able to track data. Another key element of this role will involve being able to identify and trouble shoot any issues and challenges along the way.
Hard skills and qualifications needed:
- Extensive experience working within the Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget platform
- Experience codding with AMPScript
- Has the ability to build and send email marketing campaigns utilizing Content Builder within SFMC
- Experience building complex email automations within Automation Studio and auditing marketing automations within SFMC
- Experience with creating data extensions and data filters
- A strong understanding of how data filters work and how to apply them to DE
- Journey Builder experience a plus but not mandatory
- Knowledge of CASL and CAN-SPAM regulations would be considered an asset
- Salesforce Certified Marketing Cloud Email Specialist certification a plus
- We offer a collaborative and creative space to work so are looking for individuals that are passionate about team work ( should possess strong interpersonal skills)
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
- In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.