Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
GROUP DIRECTOR CRM TECHNOLOGY
The Group Director CRM Technology will be responsible for overseeing development, delivery and maintenance of the Agency’s CRM operations in Toronto.
This highly motivated, detailed oriented leader will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the Agency’s CRM capabilities including team development, tools & infrastructure, processes, project management & technology partners to ensure Cossette is strongly positioned to deliver end-to-end CRM projects flawlessly now and into the future.
The Group Director CRM Technology will have a deep understanding of data management, database marketing, multi-channel program management, email marketing solutions and measurement and analytics tools. The scope of the role includes end-to-end CRM project delivery including design, integration, implementation, planning, security and data privacy, reporting tools development, operation and execution, resource and financial management to deliver on time and on budget.
The role will also provide thought-leadership and strategic support to the wider agency team and clients as well as play an instrumental role in shaping the Agency’s future CRM product.
- CRM Leadership: Guide the technical direction for the Agency, including fostering innovation in technologies to solve key business challenges. Serve as a subject matter expert for CRM technology. Operational oversight: Ensure delivery and deployment of all projects and effectively communicate status and roadblocks in an accurate and timely fashion. Troubleshoot issues and engage appropriate parties as necessary during those times. Lead resolution, diagnosis, and communication. Ensure robust processes are in place for quality assurance.
- Problem Solving: Ability to process and solve both short term and long term CRM challenges through both a management and hands-on approach. Work with multiple groups including third parties and clients to solve business challenges.
- Team Growth & Management: Build and lead a high-performing team of experts in CRM technologies. Hire, coach, and manage team members. Align staff according to skill set and experience to support delivery team goals.
- Process Minded: Evolve processes to ensure flawless delivery while maximizing the nimbleness. Strive to increase throughput of the team without putting the business at risk.
- Financial & Resource Responsibility: Maintain budget and ensure optimization of the group while managing costs.
- Work closely with clients and be the agency expert when it comes to all things related to Technology & CRM.
- Minimum 7 years of CRM technology management experience, preferably in an agency environment.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business, Sciences or similar.
- Excellent communication and cross-functional leadership skills.
- Ability to manage, motivate, and grow technical teams.
- Experience maintaining budget for systems, vendors, departments and internal/external staff.
- Experience working in a cross-functional matrix organization.
- Demonstrated an ability to work in a fast paced / dynamic team environment and possess time management skills in meeting critical deadlines.
- Strong capability to manage multiple projects and driving them to close.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills and interpersonal skills to support interaction with internal customers, team members, and internal management.
- Dedication to a collaborative working style and the ability to work well in small teams.
- A self-starter who enjoys technical challenges and embraces new opportunities.
- A desire to learn and use new technologies.
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
- In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.