Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for an Assistant, Production & Development within the Laugh Out Loud OTT platform who will report directly to two senior-level Executives. This position requires a talented individual who will handle a variety of administrative duties. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining heavy calendar, scheduling.
- Answering and rolling calls, coordinating travel arrangements including detailed itineraries, completing expense reports, and other administrative duties as assigned.
- This position will also log-in, print and review incoming creative submissions.
Experience & Skills:
- The successful candidate will be driven and passionate about comedy and possess a strong work ethic.
- Candidates will preferably have a year of agency/studio experience working for two very busy executives.
- Must have excellent computer skills, great attention to detail and the ability to constantly multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Must have excellent communication skills with both their bosses and externally with content creators and talent.
- A college degree is required.