Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING A CRM ACCOUNT SUPERVISOR
We are looking for an energetic, self-starter with a passion for advertising and CRM (email, direct mail). As an Account Supervisor on one of our largest CRM clients, you will be responsible for the success of your assignment, including quality of the client relationship and program output across varying lines of business.
The Account Supervisor will be responsible for overseeing an Account Coordinator and/or Account Executive, ensuring a high level of quality and process is met against tight deadlines. Qualified candidates are detail oriented, assertive, confident and enjoy the challenge of working on a large, fast paced account.
· Lead and contribute during all phases of program requests
· Develop strong relationships with marketing clients and internal team members
· Exceptional ability to follow process
· Exceptionally strong organizational skills
· Able to marshal team resources
· Develop and present material to teams and clients
· Direct supervision of employees
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Well-developed interpersonal skills
· Computer literacy in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· 4 - 6 years of experience working on CRM (email, direct mail) clients preferred
· Understanding of CRM and database management
· Aptitude for reviewing Analytic Reports, including such areas as response rates, web metrics, and providing strategic client recommendations
· Well organized, proficiency in Office software
· Ability to manage several tasks at once with strong leadership and presentation skills
· Solutions-oriented with the ability to work with minimum supervision
· Strong team player with an open-mind and committed to excellence/passionate
· Committed to management and growth of subordinates
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
- In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.