Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
As a Developer, Email Marketing you will be responsible for attending briefing meetings to gather information regarding projects. After gathering important details you will be responsible for optimizing creative files for email use, including graphic cuts and adjustments, and copy deck formatting. Other responsibilities will include:
· Producing working HTML code for use in email deployments
· Handling revision and change requests
· Providing technical insight to team members regarding potential issues and solutions (email rendering)
· Attending a variety of meetings, incl. briefing and production meetings, to communicate information, resolve problems and brainstorm ideas
· Coordinating workflows to ensure deadlines are met
· Researching current technologies and platforms to evaluate their impact on new and existing projects, stays on top of advancing industry technologies and standards
· University BA and/or post-secondary education
· Ability to develop and manage project timelines
· Knowledge of email platforms and online email systems
· Familiar with HTML and CSS
· HTML email experience
· High attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment
· Experience with online email platforms (Marketing Cloud) a plus
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
- In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.