Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
The CRM Specialist is responsible in supporting the implementation of BMW Group Canada’s CRM Strategy that includes touchpoints from across the company including Sales, Aftersales, Marketing,Legal etc. The CRM Specialist is also responsible for BMW Group Canada’s National CRM System: Siebel.
You will be responsible for defining, developing and implementing a customer relationship strategy that will increase Customer satisfaction, build brand loyalty and convert more prospects into Customers. The CRM Project Specialist is also responsible for the ongoing management of the Siebel platform including all necessary interfaces to/from Siebel and data quality of the Customer database to ensure it is up to date and accurate.
- Manage day to day relationship with CRM Agency including project plans, timelines and ongoing campaign management.
- Manage all BMW Group Campaigns including Lead Nurturing and loyalty stream, constantly monitoring and enhancing all communication streams to deliver a more personalized and relevant communications strategy.
- Analyze the purchase funnel and generate Customer segments and customer channel preferences to be targeted by marketing activities. Monitor the effectiveness of all customer communications.
- Evaluate all customer activities from all internal stakeholders/departments to ensure a consistent and premium customer experience. Represent the Customer in all things and push back where necessary.
- Manage monthly marketing scorecard and key measures with benchmark data ensuring constant monitoring and re-engagement where necessary.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of CRM to ensure the most effective approach is being used for all communications and communication channels
- Responsible for the CRM Platform (Siebel) and architecture ensuring it works seamlessly across the organization and captures all required information at key points in the customer lifecycle.
- Primary Project Manager for systems and processes with regards to CRM Systems: Siebel, One-Eighty and any other ad hoc systems.
- Responsible for the Customer central data adminstration by reviewing and analyzing all Customer and Prospect data ensuring accuracy of data. Develop new rules and enhancements or proceses to maximize data quality.
- Primary responsibility of pushing all customer/prospect data to appropriate third parties following PIPEDA and legal compliance.
- Responsible for all Siebel releases including creation of test scripts, testing strategies etc.
- Responsible for integration of new projects and new business processes into all training material.
- Must ensure complete compliance with Canadian Privacy Laws including PIPEDA and CASL.
- 3-5 years Automotive industry experience
- Experience in brand, CRM and digital marketing preferred
- CRM System experience (Siebel and/or Exact target preferred)
- Bachelor’s degree
- Advanced computer skills and system knowledge
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills with experience in a similar role
- Self motivated, results driven with a strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated strong organization and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving
- Customer centric focused
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
- In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.