Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
“Integrated” in our sense means a producer capable of managing either a digital or broadcast project or production. In either case, this person will be responsible for managing timelines, budgets, quality & expectations….in short, getting stuff done efficiently while caring deeply about the final creative product.
Our candidate will be part of an incredibly talented & creative crew within Soda, Cossette’s internal post & content company.
• Identifies and documents project scope, constraints, deliverables, assumptions, unknowns and risks to the project objectives
• Identifies all required project stakeholders
• Manages/supervises video content production (often referred to as “rich media”) from beginning (estimating) to end (editorial, delivery)
• Creates detailed project plans, timelines, budgets and SOWs
• Communicates and provides timely project status to the project team, key stakeholders
• Proactively identifies project risks, creating risk management and mitigation plans with the team
• Engages third party vendors where required (digital or broadcast), briefs QA analyst on each project’s QA requirements
• Acts as a consultant on digital feasibility, strategy and best practices in the definition phase and throughout the project lifecycle
• Uses PMI best practices and internal processes, tools and techniques for managing projects
• manages approved budget and issues appropriate cost change notices where appropriate
- 2-3 years experience in production
- Proven success in managing multiple and fast-moving projects simultaneously
- Expertise in setting and managing client/stakeholder expectations
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, adept at functioning well within teams
- Strong attention to detail and focus on project and task completion
- Solid working knowledge of web technologies and digital best practices
- Ideally (but not 100% required) some experience producing video content
- A self-starter with the ability to take initiative and drive a project from initiation to closure
- Ability to set and manage priorities wisely
- Strong conflict management skills
- An inquiring mind with a there’s-always-a way, get-er done mind-set
- On Set Experience a must
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
- In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.