Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING AN ACCOUNT DIRECTOR – 1 year mat leave
As an Account Director you are a vital part in the success of our organization and will be responsible for the success of your assignments; including establishing strong relationships with our clients/ employees and ensuring that our deliverables are according to our client’s standards.
As the leader of this business, you will be responsible for all strategic, creative and integrated initiatives. You will be responsible for ensuring that our clients receive the most intelligent, creative and comprehensive responses possible.
We are looking for someone who takes their work personally and has a strong entrepreneurial spirit!
You must take pride in being a strong, accessible mentor, ensuring the growth and development of your reports is as important as managing the Client's business.
Additionally you must be a confident, assertive leader, who is solutions-oriented, makes decisions, can react quickly and strategically to change, and loves a good challenge!
- Client relationship management
- Ensuring that the agency, in every department, delivers the best possible product, firmly grounded in a thoughtful, strategically sound understanding of the client’s business, the account’s long-term direction and the task at hand
- Assume, in partnership with the strategic planning, full responsibility for the brand’s strategic direction – its development and eventual client approval
- Advance the professional development of the people in your group, be willing to delegate, monitor their work, be a readily accessible resource and provide regular performance reviews
- Obtain client feedback and identify problem areas before they become major issues.
- Stay abreast of your client’s business results. If objectives are not being met, find out why (fast!) and initiate appropriate action
- Keep senior management informed of any issues affecting the overall health and profitability of the account
- Be a leader, reinforcing the company’s value and culture
- Prior integrated advertising agency experience at management level, where responsible for managing a business unit and being highly involved strategically
- Experience on a heavily focused mass account
- Strong relationship builder and a problem solver
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- A hands on leader, who is capable of coaching and motivating a team of juniors
- Strong project management skills with the ability of handling a high volume of work
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
- In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.