Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
As a 1:1 Strategist within Cossette Communications you will be responsible for providing strategic guidance for clients and agency account, media and creative teams on key accounts around personalized interactions, customer journeys and experiences. Your job is to align consumer and business needs to deliver exceptional business results by utilizing data to identify and direct 1:1 marketing strategies across all applicable channels. You are more than a digital or social planner – you know how to extract insights from data to connect across channels in order to drive a more relevant experience between brand and consumer.
The position requires excellent communication, collaboration, negotiation, research & analysis and investigative/analytical skills. This role requires strong client facing skills, as well as the ability to inspire and work with a variety of personalities. The position will report directly to the Director, 1:1 Strategy
· Provide day-to-day support and assist in 1:1 marketing including email marketing, customer experience across several top tier accounts, including personalization and marketing best practices, reporting, brief writing, engagement planning and content strategy
· Prepare campaign reporting for clients and account teams to derive insights to help inform future campaigns
· Discovering and articulating differentiating consumer insights and translating them into strategic and creative recommendations and POVs
· Direct and evaluate quantitative and qualitative research that answers key questions and uses insights to develop engagement strategies
· Partner with Account, Creative, Media and Technology teams to sell recommended work to our client brands
· Work cross-functionally within the agency and with partner agencies to ensure the successful and innovative execution of approved strategies
· Blend knowledge of cross-channel marketing with a strong foundation in data, CRM, social, digital across paid, owned and earned
· Briefs - Infuse insights and recommendations from post-campaign analyses into both client briefing process and during creative briefings
· POVs + Customer Experience Strategies - Aid in the development of CX and CRM plans ranging from small-scale (one-offs) to larger-scale campaigns (i.e. revamping entire programs).
· Client Presentations - this will be a client-facing role where you’ll have the opportunity to present work mentioned above to client
· Reporting and Insights - provide post-campaign analysis, pulling results from dashboard or through working with data teams, and develop insights and recommendations on how to improve future campaigns
· Analytics - Will help be the lead on variety of analytics - direct mail, email (standard engagement and tying into business results), social, web (GA, Omniture) to understand how to improve the customer journey, remove friction and increase business performance
· 2 - 5 years of agency experience in a strategic analyst or strategy role
· Advanced understanding of email, direct mail, digital, media and 1:1 channels
· Ability to synthesize information from various sources to create an actionable point of view and direction quickly
· Ability to convert strategic plans into actionable ones
· Highly resourceful, with strong research skills and knowledge of CRM analytics
· Ability to create effective and persuasive client presentations
· Proactive and able to work independently
· Creative and capable of working directly with creative teams
· Exceptional visual, oral and written communications skills; a captivating presenter
· Exceptional listening skills
· Resourcefulness and relentless pursuit of problem identification and solutions
· Desire to be a part of building something from the ground-up and be resourceful
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
- In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.