Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
1:1 Strategy Director
This position is responsible for providing customer relationship management strategy, emphasizing personalized interactions with customers, and data driven program analysis to clients. This individual will work closely with team members and external partners to deliver communications programs through email, direct mail, web and mobile channels that deliver ROI to our clients. Experience and leadership in the execution of data-driven targeted marketing programs including planning, segmentation, test matrix design, tracking and post-analysis. The position is responsible for evolving and delivering CRM insights and reporting strategy, and managing the day-to-day insights and reporting for Cossette CRM clients. This role reports to SVP, 1:1 Strategy. A strong analytical mindset and exceptional communication skills are needed to help unlock business insights, enable marketing decisions and drive value for our clients.
- Spotting valuable business insights in data and analysis and presenting them to clients, to help drive marketing ROI
- Deliver thought leadership on CRM and database strategy to clients
- Champion best practices in personalized customer interactions, analysis, data driven insights and reporting for CRM clients
- Lead, inspire, grow and retain Strategist(s) on the Strategy team including coaching on “What, So-What, Now-What” and customer first insights as well as packaging of reporting product, and efficiency and delivery of product
- Oversee the reporting to client and account teams to inform the next campaign brief/strategy and marketing planning cycle
- Work collaboratively with the CRM technical team to improve automated dashboards and reporting
- Create compelling presentations of communication plans, customer journeys, research, insights and analytics results for a variety of stakeholders
- Demonstrate value of strategic services to clients
- Support the SVP, 1:1 Strategy in bringing solutions to analysis insights and CRM reporting to the team of Strategists
- 10+ years of experience in Marketing Communications/Database Marketing /CRM/Analytics/Digital
- Bachelor’s degree in: Marketing, Communications, Business Intelligence or Statistics
- Experience in marketing communications environment with email mail and/or direct marketing programs preferably in an agency or supplier environment
- Expert knowledge in direct marketing, customer communications, analytics, CRM, segmentation and market research
- Loves data in all forms (CRM, Web/Digital, Social, Media) and hunting for insights
- The person that we are looking for will be confident, self-motivated, critical and persuasive
- Is an expert in trends and shifts in data presentation
- Expert knowledge of Excel (Pivot Tables) and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of or experience with Salesforce, Siebel CRM and other CRM platforms or Experimental Design is an asset but not required
- Knowledge of BI Tools (Tableau, Microstrategy, IBM Cognos), IBM Unica NetInsight, SQL
- Bilingual an asset
BUSINESS ACUMEN/SOFT SKILLS
- Foster relationships and work collaboratively with the strategy and technical CRM support teams to resolve business and analytics problems
- A strong ability to link insights to the bigger picture of the client’s business and marketing mandates
- Obsessed with the details
- A positive problem-solver with the ability to look ahead at the future of the CRM analytics and insights space
- Communicate complex and abstract ideas with clarity to all levels of audiences at clients
- Ability to be an entrepreneur and work in ambiguous and evolving situations
- Ability to manage up and across a matrix organization
- Influence clients and assist client services on analytics and CRM best practices
- Demonstrate emotional intelligence, including excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build productive business and working relationships
- Demonstrates learning agility and the ability to anticipate changes, face reality, draw conclusions, and swiftly mobilize to adapt to changing needs and demands
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
- In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.