Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
WE ARE NOW HIRING A DIGITAL PROJECT MANAGER
Working closely with the Director of Digital Project Management, the Digital Project Manager is responsible for managing a given project through the entire lifecycle for a variety of Internet-based initiatives. Specific responsibilities include:
- Working with the Digital Strategist, understanding a client’s business objectives and specific needs
- Leading and managing digital solutions for challenging, complex clients
- Plan for and prioritize deliverables and resources from across all projects, based on scope of work and project goals
- Creation and ownership of project scope, detailed project plans, priorities, deadlines, deliverables, schedules and financials in collaboration with client
- Develop and oversee process to streamline flow of information between internal project team and clients
- Develop strong relationships with marketing clients
- Proactively monitor projects to anticipate potential risks and identify solutions to address them in advance
- Development of statement of work project estimates, scoping documentation and liaising with client teams to coordinate project requirements
- Production/resource planning and executing including internal facilitation, briefings, status meetings, and communication
- Communicating a project’s progress with clients and internal teams
- Development and execution of testing plans
- Project administration and close-out
- Client billings and profitability analysis
- Share and implement project management best practices internally
- Manage the integration of vendor responsibilities and track/review vendor deliverables
- Lead internal post-project reviews & analysis
- At least 2-4 years project management experience specific to web production and CRM, preferably within the ad agency environment
- Demonstrated ability to manage projects within strict deadlines and budgetary constraints
- Demonstrated success in the management of multiple projects in the area of web , CRM and the digital ad space
- Previous client facing experience
- Demonstrated organizational abilities, strong attention to detail with previous technical experience
- Excellent communication skills - written and verbal
- Proficient with MS Project and other tools
- Enthusiastic problem-solver that can lead both large and small-scale digital projects
- Solution-oriented work, positive team player
- Ability to work independently
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
- In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.