Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
Senior Community & Content Manager
As a senior community & content manager you will be responsible for managing various social media channels for one of the agencies biggest clients. This is a high volume and fast paced account so we are ideally looking for someone with previous agency experience. Outside of being a social media guru we are looking for someone who has impeccable writing skills as you will be responsible for engaging and interacting with different social media communities. A big focus of this role will be to increase social media presence and create a social media buzz for our client. Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Monitoring social media accounts and responding to questions and comments
- Being highly familiar with the tone of the client and being able to represent across social channels accordingly
- Helping to develop social media campaign strategies and managing execution from start to finish
- Developing multi-platform social media content calendars.
- Managing and training junior community manager on all platforms and executions
- Running social media contests and targeted campaigns
- Performing agency duties such as attending meetings, participating in presentations, and attending client events
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience working in social media marketing
- Extensive knowledge in social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, and LinkedIn
- Agency experience is preferred
Experience in producing digital content, especially for Facebook and/or project management skills working with internal or external creative resources to produce content.
- Exceptional writing skills for social content, blogs and advertorials
- Exemplary grammar and communication
- Experience working with in-platform social media schedulers such as Sprinklr, Sysomos & Social Bakers.
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
- In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.