Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is seeking an Assistant, Home Entertainment Marketing. This role requires a talented individual who will handle a variety of administrative and accounting support duties for three executives within the department.
- Create purchase orders and route invoices for approval/processing
- Research, identify, document and resolve billing discrepancies and outstanding accounting items
- Interface daily with Accounting, Finance, Marketing departments along with external vendors
- Prepare or assist with regular accounting reports for department as needed
- Track title/campaign budget approvals, following up for executive signature where needed
- Maintain calendars and schedule meetings for select executives/teams
- Check voicemails for select executives daily, conveying messages or resolving requests
- Manage occasional travel booking and travel/expense reports for select executives, ensuring compliance with company T&E policies
- Perform general administrative tasks (eg, copying, scanning, filing, organizing) as applicable
- Assist with presentations in PowerPoint (as required)
Experience & Skills:
- Highly organized and detailed oriented
- Resourceful in finding solutions to problems in a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent written/verbal communication skills, including ability to interface with a variety of personalities
- At least one year of work in billing/accounting/finance or degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics required
- Entertainment internships or job experience preferred
- Must have Bachelor’s Degree
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.