Summary of Position:
Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) is a vertically integrated next generation global content leader with a diversified presence in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, premium pay television networks, home entertainment, global distribution and sales, interactive ventures and games and location-based entertainment. The Company’s film and television portfolio includes the global box office phenomenon La La Land, which won six Academy Awards®, the blockbuster The Hunger Games franchise, the Now You See Me and John Wick film series as well as the ground-breaking Orange is the New Black, the fan favorite Nashville, the breakout success Greenleaf and hit STARZ series including Outlander, Black Sails and Power.
Summary of Position:
The Manager, Learning and Development position requires a talented individual with strong knowledge of Human Resources as well as instructional design and facilitation with experience in developing, designing, implementing, and sustaining engaging curricula and programs.
- Plans and creates course content; develops and delivers training that is communal, collaborative, and in a variety of formats.
- Works with outside universities and facilitators to bring courses and workshops onsite.
- Maintains all learning and development programs including; assistant and manager training, compliance training, three-times-a-year performance conversation process, as well as the yearlong mentorship program.
- Manages onboarding training including assistant training and manager training.
- Implements and maintains LMS system.
- Facilitates Insights Discovery Training, team development activities, and off-site events.
- Creates and manages HIPO program.
- Work closely with HR Business Partners to assess training needs for departments. Organizes and facilitates Insights, off-sites, and various team learning opportunities for business units throughout the organization worldwide.
Experience & Skills:
- Strong knowledge of instructional design and facilitation for a variety of formats
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience
- Experience in creating, implementing, and sustaining employee programs and events
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage others
- Insights Discovery Accreditation (recommended)
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.