Summary of Position:
Lionsgate (Lionsgate, NYSE: LGF) is a premier next generation global content leader with a diversified presence in motion picture production and distribution, TV programming and syndication, home entertainment, video games and digital distribution. Lionsgate theatrical releases include films developed and produced in-house, co-developed and co-produced, and acquired from third parties. Popular film & TV franchises include the Hunger Games franchise, the Now You See Me and John Wick series, Nerve, The Royals, the Golden Globe-nominated dramedy Casual and the breakout success Greenleaf.
Summary of Position:
The Manager, Learning and Development position requires a talented individual with strong knowledge of Human Resources as well as instructional design and facilitation with experience in developing, designing, implementing, and sustaining engaging curricula and programs.
- Plans and creates course content; develops and delivers training that is communal, collaborative, and in a variety of formats.
- Works with outside universities and facilitators to bring courses and workshops onsite.
- Maintains all learning and development programs including; assistant and manager training, compliance training, three-times-a-year performance conversation process, as well as the yearlong mentorship program.
- Manages onboarding training including assistant training and manager training.
- Implements and maintains LMS system.
- Facilitates Insights Discovery Training, team development activities, and off-site events.
- Creates and manages HIPO program.
- Work closely with HR Business Partners to assess training needs for departments. Organizes and facilitates Insights, off-sites, and various team learning opportunities for business units throughout the organization worldwide.
Experience & Skills:
- Strong knowledge of instructional design and facilitation for a variety of formats
- 5+ years of Human Resources experience
- Experience in creating, implementing, and sustaining employee programs and events
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to manage others
- Insights Discovery Accreditation (recommended)
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.