Are you creative-driven? Are you curious and ready to tackle big business problems?
If so, maybe we should talk!
Cossette is a dynamic Canadian marketing communications agency. We have been around for more than 40 years. We have offices in all regions of the country and although we are considered part of the Canadian agency establishment, we’re anything but stuffy. In fact, we are the exact opposite. Cossette has a reputation for being innovative and entrepreneurial. We pride ourselves in our agility,creativity,our currency and a certain kind of edginess. We play hard and we work hard. Perhaps that’s why we previously were named one of the best 50 employers in the country. At least that’s what we think. But you don’t need to take our word for it. Come and learn for yourself.
WE ARE CURRENTLY HIRING ACCOUNT MANAGEMENT INTERNS
As an account management intern some of your responsibilities may include the following:
- Providing administrative support to a large and energetic team. We will count on you to assure execution of assigned programs and ensure that our client is happy with deliverables.
- You will be expected to understand our client’s business/marketing objectives and key target audiences
- You will support the development of strategic client proposals and take part in planning sessions
- You will assist in the development of writing briefs as well as the planning and coordinating of internal meetings
- You will also be responsible for compiling research and information for various projects
- Participate in assigned client meetings and presentations
- We are looking for someone that has strong interpersonal skills as we will want you to develop a strong and lasting relationship with our clients
- Must have a passion for advertising and looking for a long term career in the industry
- Must currently be enrolled in a post secondary school in a Advertising or Marketing program that requires you to complete a co-op work term
When you join Cossette you are entering the top rank of the Canadian advertising industry.
- We offer the opportunity to work with leading industry clients and a bright new office space that inspires creativity.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages and the opportunity to advance your career quickly
- We are looking for people who think outside the box. After all that’s what advertising is all about.
- In order to foster this we offer:
- A flat corporate structure. You will have the opportunity to work alongside senior level executives throughout the entire organization.
- A flexible work schedule and a business casual environment.
- Our entrepreneurial culture encourages creative input from every discipline and all levels of the company!
- Oh, and did we mention that we throw amazing parties!
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
Take a look at our career website. Perhaps there is an opportunity that is waiting for you!
*We thank all applicants. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Cossette is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Cossette is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interviewing process, please let us know.