Summary of Position:
Lionsgate has an immediate opening for a Director, Theatrical Finance & Administration in our Theatrical Distribution department. This position will report into the SVP, Theatrical Finance & Administration. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Accounts receivable billing [A/R] and collections of film rental, which includes analyzing cash receipts, payment application, account reconciliations, preparing, reviewing and posting of journal entries,
- Maintaining spreadsheets, month-end reporting, and division sales meetings.
- Handle database interfaces for electronic box office and electronic vouchers.
- Database administration and queries.
- Oversee box office data entry and reconciliation process.
- Provide internal user support and administration of distribution software
Experience & Skills:
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 5-7 years of accounts receivable or related experience.
- Must have strong communication and time management skills with the ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and adhere to strict deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills and a college degree are required.
- Experience with Microsoft Access and/or Tableau is a plus but not required.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.