Summary of Position:
The 2nd Assistant, TV Chairman position requires a talented individual who will handle a variety of administrative duties in support of daily operations in the TV Programming area. This position works closely with the 1st Assistant, TV Chairman as well as with the assistant to and the EVP & Head of Worldwide Scripted TV.
- Facilitating travel
- Maintaining calendars and contact lists
- Taking notes on calls
- Reading material and writing critical coverage
- Providing administrative support including rolling calls, maintaining calendar, scheduling meetings & conference calls, processing expense reports and preparing correspondence
Experience & Skills:
- Previous experience and demonstrated interest in TV production preferred
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and be a self-starter
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment and be self-sufficient
- Ability to work independently and take initiative along with attention to detail
- Strong work ethic, reliable, mature, professional and positive attitude required
- BA/BS degree required
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.