Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is currently seeking a Manager, Business Intelligence and Analytics. This person will serve as a critical member of the SVOD team, working across numerous SVOD products. The primary responsibilities will be: Creating, optimizing and distributing reporting and analysis. This will include adhoc requests, innovating new insights, and creating executive dashboards.
This role will have a huge impact on making our services more efficient at customer acquisition, increasing satisfaction of existing subscribers to reduce churn, and winning back lost subscribers.
- Source, select, implement, and optimize necessary testing, analytics, and social sentiment tools, both internal and third party (e.g. Google Analytics, Omniture, Tableau, DataSift, Krux, Mixpanel, Optimizely)
- Develop and maintain regular dashboards to inform marketing, business development, corporate finance, and technology teams
- Manage ad-hoc requests for insights and incorporate relevant data into weekly business updates
- Measure independent variables like reach, frequency, messaging, segments, and customer acquisition cost to predict overall efficiency of marketing spend
- Measure user behavior of existing subscribers, such as churn and engagement, to develop hypotheses on how to retain subscribers; then test those hypotheses
- Support executive leadership team through tracking of KPIs, frequently providing reports and metrics sheets, dashboards, etc.
- Become the go-to expert for data and data sources for the OTT business units you support
Experience & Skills:
- Experience in customer acquisition + retention channel analysis for subscription and/or media businesses is highly desired
- 3-5 years in analytics; MBA, experience in digital marketing, and financial modeling a plus
- Proficiency with digital analytics and social sentiment tools
- Proficiency with SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passion for the entertainment industry
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.