Summary of Position:
Lionsgate (NYSE: LGF.A, LGF.B) is a vertically integrated next generation global content leader with a diversified presence in motion picture production and distribution, television programming and syndication, premium pay television networks, home entertainment, global distribution and sales, interactive ventures and games and location-based entertainment. The Company’s film and television portfolio includes the global box office phenomenon La La Land, which won six Academy Awards®, the blockbuster The Hunger Games franchise, the Now You See Me and John Wick film series as well as the ground-breaking Orange is the New Black, the fan favorite Nashville, the breakout success Greenleaf and hit STARZ series including Outlander, Black Sails and Power.
Summary of Position:
We have an immediate opening in Human Resources for a Benefits Analyst to join our Benefits Team. This position will sit in our Colorado location and requires a detail oriented, team player with previous experience and interest to grow within benefits (including leaves of absences). Responsibilities:
- Help with administration of employee benefits, leave of absence, and workers’ comp
- Coordinate monthly benefit orientations and annual Open Enrollment
- Review and approve elections and ensure data is properly sent to the carriers
- Plan and schedule Wellness Program events
- Assist with routine benefits, leave, and workers’ compensation questions from employees and be able to resolve complex and escalated benefit and leave issues
- Additional projects as needed
Experience & Skills:
- The successful candidate will be a highly motivated self-starter who is extremely detail oriented.
- Must have the ability to handle superior level of confidentiality concerning employee information, multi-task, meet constantly changing deadlines.
- Strong benefits and leave of absence experience.
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft (Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar position, bachelor’s degree in Human Resources.
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.