Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is currently seeking an Analyst in the Worldwide Television Sales Planning & Operations department. The position will assist in coordinating Worldwide Television forecasting, planning, financial reporting and business reviews. This individual will work closely with Worldwide Television Sales, Accounting, Servicing, Rights Management, and Financial Planning teams to streamline information flow and enhance reporting capabilities.
- Provide support in the deal approval process by tracking and updating the status of deals up through execution. Coordinate with Sales Team to track notices of product availability. Close communication with the London team will be required and will necessitate an early start to the work-day.
- Work with the Rights Management, Servicing, Legal, and IT teams to develop and maintain a more automated solution to track key deal terms of sales activity.
- Work closely with Financial Sales Planning team to ensure that actuals are tracking close to forecast and Budget - any deviations from forecast or Budget are analyzed, understood and investigated.
- Assist Financial Sales Planning with the update and maintenance of models used to measure sales team performance.
- Participate and assist with monthly business operating and metric reviews, enabling discussions about the current and future state of the business
- Serve as a liaison with Accounting to ensure proper revenue recognition and booking of deferred revenue
- Maintain a broadcast data tracker for all series, communicating with international networks to gather airdate schedules.
- Ad-hoc projects as requested by management
Experience & Skills:
- BS/BA in Accounting or Finance
- 1 to 3 years of Contract Services, Sales Planning, or related experience, preferably in Entertainment
- Excellent organizational skills and strong command of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate effectively to executive leadership
- Ability to work and problem solve independently, to organize workload and priorities, and complete tasks on time
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and exhibit the highest personal and professional standards of integrity and ethics while displaying the initiative in anticipating and exceeding the business demands of Senior Management
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.