Summary of Position:
Lionsgate is currently seeking a Jr. Art Director, Creative Services. Reporting to the Executive Director, Creative Services you will be responsible for conceptualizing, developing and executing creative campaigns for various content releases.
This position requires an extremely capable individual with design experience who enjoys working in a fast paced deadline driven environment. Must be self- motivated, self-starter, tactful, adaptable, multi-tasker, who is passionate about entertainment and film.
The successful candidate is a true collaborator, keeps up-to-date with innovative creative work across industries, sharing internal and external best practices with the team, inspiring others to push the creative envelope. If you thrive in a rapidly changing environment – this is for you.
Our Home Entertainment group is responsible for the distribution of the vast array of produced and acquired content including new & library theatrical films, current and catalogue series, plus third party product, across the packaged, pay, free, basic, on-demand/PPV and digital space worldwide.
- Develop creative direction based on established brand strategy, legal requirements, budget and available assets
- Generate creative concepts for all campaign elements, including: Key Art, packaging, POP, trade materials and digital VOD and EST elements. Includes design and production work
- Manage pre-press, external creative agencies, plus-up direction and all final mechanical deliveries
- Be creatively progressive, applying fresh and inventive visual design
Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor of Fine Arts in Graphic Design, or applicable degree, preferred
- 3+ years of agency and/or industry experience
- Hands-on expertise in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat)
- Understanding of print design and production, with the ability to prep files for press
- Ability to link creative to strategy
The company offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, an excellent benefits package, and a great working environment.
Lionsgate is an equal employment opportunity employer. All employees and applicants are evaluated on the basis of their qualifications, consistent with applicable state and federal laws, without regard to race, religious creed, color, national origin, ancestry, physical disability, mental disability, medical condition, marital status, covered veteran status, gender, sex, age, sexual orientation, genetic characteristic, or membership in any other class protected by applicable law. The employer will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and federal law.